Monday, March 23, 2009

Same story different day....been pretty lax on posting my training but am getting back on board with it. Last post I made I stated I was on the uphill swing of getting my diet back under control and have made some pretty good progress over the last few days. For anyone who gets stuck in a slump you just have to keep reminding yourself it is another day tomorrow with a fresh start to training, diet, or whatever you are working to discipline yourself in. As with many people, I can beat myself up over eating bad for a day....which then leads to another day and then another, but you just have to remind yourself to get back on that horse because tomorrow is another day. To quote some stupid movie I have seen in the past...."Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life...." You just have to keep this mentality and keep getting back on that horse if you fall off.....

Todays workout:

Getups 5mins x2 w/24

C&P ladders w/24s 1,2,3 x3

Squats w/24s 3x3

Rows 5L/5R x3 w/24

1 comment: