Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well I have not been that dedicated to posting my progress on this blog because I have been busy and when I am not busy I am to lazy to post.....with that being said, training has been going well but I am having to work hard to get my diet under control. I am having to many cheat meals. I attribute this to being busy and needing quick meals on the go. I am getting back on track though so without anymore mindless rambling....

Todays workout:

Swings 10 on minute for 12 minutes w/32kg

Pushups 10 on min for 10 mins

2 comments:

  1. I understand - I'm a student too, and it's pretty easy to fall off the diet wagon when the workload increases. Here's to getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea it sure is tough....especially when the people you surround yourself with while on campus have no desire to eat healthy. If someone says do you want to eat your crappy turkey sandwich or come get pizza with us its hard to resist. good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete